Has your organization joined Preservation 50, the United States’ four-year effort to celebrate, learn from, and leverage the National Historic Preservation Act’s first five decades to assure historic preservation’s vibrant future in America? Cultural Heritage Partners is the management team for the Preservation50 coalition, which is bringing together an unprecedented coalition of more than 300 preservation organizations and agencies across the country.
The goals of Preservation50 are to:
– Build a strong coalition of partners to power a more effective national preservation movement.
– Learn from the first 50 years of NHPA to plan its future.
– Tell the story to a broad range of Americans of the great value of preserving historic places.
– Educate for sound policies and enhanced funding support for heritage preservation.
– Engage and develop the preservation movement’s future leaders.
Learn more today at Preservation50