Universities serve as stewards of cultural heritage—in their historic campuses, rare books libraries, museums, and even data produced by research in archaeology, anthropology and other fields. Management of this cultural property and unlocking its potential for scholarship and economic development can be daunting. Cultural Heritage Partners assists our university clients with:
- Legal compliance for data and objects acquired as a result of federal grants;
- Government affairs, including advocacy for funding of research and other programming;
- Collections management, including responding to requests for repatriation and restitution;
- Development of revenue-generating programming that is sensitive to its historic setting;
- Curricular development and training related to cultural heritage preservation.