Cultural Heritage Partners, a mission-driven law firm, invites interested 2L and 3L law students to apply for Spring Legal Intern and Summer Associate positions for 2022. These positions will support the firm’s historic preservation and American Indian law practices, which focus primarily on advocacy, administrative/regulatory matters, governance, and alternative dispute resolution.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong research, writing, and communications skills
- Excellent academic performance
- Experience or demonstrated interest in cultural heritage, historic preservation, and/or American Indian law
- Experience or demonstrated interest working with underrepresented communities
- Interest in policy and advocacy strategy
- Ability to work well independently (remotely) and in small teams
The summer position is a full-time position for 10 weeks, and the spring position is part-time (15 hours/week). Both positions can be remote or based in our Richmond, Virginia office. The ability to attend occasional meetings (if you are vaccinated against COVID-19) in the Richmond office or in Washington, DC is a plus.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 11:59 pm ET on Friday, November 19, 2021. The cover letter should specify if you are interested in the spring internship, the summer associate position, or both. We will review applications on a rolling basis.
CHP is an equal opportunity employer and especially welcomes applications from members of groups that are underrepresented in the legal profession.