Cultural Heritage Partners, PLLC is pleased to announce the launch of its strategic ally, The Heritas Group. Heritas is a global firm of big idea strategists for government, business, and social change organizations.
Through this new venture we bring together a team of thirteen proven leaders, collaborating from our Washington, DC and San Francisco headquarters and from satellite offices on five continents, to complement our work at Cultural Heritage Partners. Heritas practice areas include:
- Global Government Affairs: Forging unlikely coalitions and strategies that break through to ensure voices are heard
- Social Enterprise & Innovation: Crossing sectors to discover system-changing solutions to intractable challenges
- Leadership by Design: Producing transformative leaders in unprecedented times
- Cultural Heritage Solutions: Leveraging the strength of the world’s diverse heritage to secure a more prosperous future
Our theory is simple: we think these are the most promising pathways to advancing the work of inspiring clients, while also helping to discover and scale answers to more universal challenges.
Our Heritas team includes co-founding partners:
- Deborah Lehr, a China expert most recently Vice Chairman of the Paulson Institute, founded by former US Secretary of the Treasury and former Goldman Sachs CEO Hank Paulson, and previously Senior Managing Director at the New York Stock Exchange and Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for China.
- Penelope Douglas, a pioneer in community development and impact investing and chair of Mission Hub, which includes collaboration labs nationwide and Social Capital Markets (SOCAP), investors and social innovators building a market at the intersection of money and meaning.
- Peter Herdrich, a veteran television producer for the major networks, and former CEO of the world’s largest archaeological organization, the Archaeological Institute of America.
- Greg Werkheiser, CHP co-founder and a pioneer of leadership development movements, social entrepreneur, and legal advocate.
- Marion Werkheiser, CHP co-founder and leader in cultural heritage law and its intersection with politics and socio-economic development.
Learn about the eight other exciting members of our team, our clients, current initiatives, and more at www.heritasgroup.com.
We’re excited about this new phase of our work. Please let us know what you think and how we might collaborate!